Friday, February 3, 2012

Most Creative Excuse Award

One has to applaud the clever nature of THIS one (below).  I was tempted, only momentarily, to forgo the penalty for late work based solely on this delightful email from a student's older sibling.  I cleaned up the grammar a bit for Grammar Goddesses, and excluded the last name for privacy's sake:

Ms.Robinson,

This is Guadalupe (Jasmine's Sister).
I am terribly sorry to inform you that I accidently stepped on Jasmine's
flash drive. I know she finished it and showed me the presentation.

She worked on it on my computer at my apartment and saved an unformated copy (where she last stopped).
I will transfer the copy to a new flash drive for her, if possible please allow her to present it tomorrow.
Again I apoligize for any inconvenience.  Please call me if you have any questions.

                                                                                - (The not so light) Guadalupe 



No comments:

Post a Comment