Friday, May 10, 2013

Blackboard will want me to be a BbWorld VIP blogger because...

Disclaimer:  the post title will not be included in the BbWorld mandated 100 words or fewer count because, well, I reserve the prerogative to establish my own rules in my blog.

"…I sometimes take roll in the classroom with a megahorn.  Because I know a key to keeping middle school students on their toes is to fool them into believing I’m JUST.a.wee.bit loonier than them.  Blackboard will want me to blog at BbWorld because I can bring zip to the doo-da, while effectively and richly communicating with anyone who will listen just how vital a role public education plays in our culture. I’m passionate about painting a picture through words, particularly when related to placing students first.  Always." #BbWorld13 @Blackboard

I wrote this piece that was, amazingly enough, published in Newsweek's "My Turn" column:

A teacher will do just about anything to leave campus for a rare lunch away, at a table, seated in a chair, including riding in the hatch of an at-capacity vehicle:


Megahorn Maiden


 Real men marry teachers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment