Saturday, April 28, 2012

We got art, yo!

In an effort to stop wasting time on the Internet and, more importantly, minimize Informationous Overloadous (a dreadful affliction), I scaled back the boards I follow on Pinterest.

The Pinspiration that brings me the most satisfaction:  I now make all of our cleaning supplies, saving inordinate amounts of money, time, and packaging.  I can share more information on that if you are (P)interested.  I knew those east Texas meth-production classes would come in handy at some point, Ma!

The creation I post about today is one derived from a Pin that sprung from this blogger's project:
Original idea...

By purchasing one of these:  Pink Panther Insulation Board, locating a helpful Home Depot clerk who whacked the thing in half for us, one shower curtain, a staple gun*, and Velcro, we now have homegrown art = <In my personal opinion, the photos do not do it justice>




*I encourage you to carry out this project if only for the joy of using a staple gun.


1 comment: