Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just when I thought posts about potty training were mundane

In our age of social networking, each detail of daily living, for anyone, is available, for anyone, anytime.  Since I've never potty trained a toddler and am not currently potty training a toddler (nor an animal), posts about the guaranteed stressful and arduous task of potty training a little person just, honestly, do not hold any relevance to me; for better or worse and all neutral colors in between.  Considering I once read a book about the history of candy bar brand names in all of its trivial glory, it's difficult for me to admit that anything I read is mundane.

But I may have to read mundane potty posts more carefully in the future after spying this gem (photo below) posted by a colleague's husband:

<no caption is needed, but the little person in the picture "has yet to pee in the toilet, but enjoys sitting on it for unlimited amounts of time">




1 comment: