Monday, August 5, 2013

It's the end of an era

My beloved has moved on from the relic that the Smithsonian is feverishly seeking, to a sleek version of telecommunication.  So now we are fully a Galaxy, AT&T family.  I would say that he grew tired of the outdated nature of his primitive - yet trusty (if it ain't broke, don't fix it) - BlackBerry, but the real motivation (I suspect) stems from his newly acquired knowledge of a highly praised traffic notification application known as Waze.  I'm no more a fan of commuting glitches anymore than the next gal, but if you happen to recall the, ahem, two-speeding-tickets-in-fifty-minutes-in-the-same-California-county story, then, well, you see where I'm going with this.   Charley is serious about his traffic expediency.  So, we bid adieu to BlackBerry, hello Galaxy - applications, easier obtained sports scores, better photos, oh my!

Picture evidence:

No comments:

Post a Comment