Thursday, December 20, 2012

Grown up fotos

My colleague Kelly Mangel - who moonlights as a photographer - took on me, an unlikely photo subject in Charley, Bentley (the world's most interesting dog who can't be bothered with such frivolity), and Maggie (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest) for our first group professional photographs.  Below are our personal favorites.

If you're seeking a North Texas photographer, I highly recommend Kelly.  She's not only a dedicated educator, but is utterly pleasant to work with - especially if you're cameraphobe as is Charley (and me, secretly).
















Kelly's Likable Facebook Page

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the pictures just get better and better as I scroll through! Of course, I LOVE the ones where you are laughing your head off! SO you!! You and Charley make a great couple. Love these pics! Good job, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete