Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's hydration time, educators!

The below pasted text is from one of my favorite bloggers: http://www.loveteachblog.com/  I encourage you to read her, follow her, likey-like her on Facebook.  Her posts are witty, poignant, and spot-on.  A colleague, Amy, turned me on to her.  If I were the benevolent God of publishing, I'd publish her observations quicker than a knife fight in a phone booth.

"-Hydrate as much as I damn well please. This is one of my favorite parts of Christmas break!  My current schedule is such at school that I can't pee for about two hours in the morning, and then for about 3 and a half in the afternoon.  As you can imagine, this restricts my morning coffee and lunch time drinking pretty significantly, so during holiday breaks, I like to make up for lost time and just water, OJ, and coffee it up.  Let my bladder stretch its legs a little bit.  I don't think anybody has ever said that last sentence before."

It can also be time for PB&Jelly:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRBOgtp0Hac


1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Knife fight in a phone booth. You are insane and I love it. Can you please also go tell all the men in America that I am witty and poignant? Thank you.

    Love,

    Teach

    ReplyDelete